Ready to submit a guest post?If you think you have what it takes to woo our readers, then take a look at the topics we cover Click & Tweet! , then fill out the form below to submit a guest post.
- Web Analytics
- Conversion and Landing Page Optimization
- A/B Testing
- Social Media / Networking Marketing
- Case Studies / Unique Finding that involve KISSmetrics products
- Start Up Mindset
- Growth Hacking Tools & Tips
- Digital Marketing
What Can Guest Blogging Do For You?
I wanted to write. I have always loved writing, but never thought I would be doing in regularly and getting paid for it! I think with most things in life, sometimes we just need a little push in the right direction. Thankfully for me, Rob from Exodus Digital gave me a good shove over the edge, and there I found my wings! Their amazing network of followers on social networks, their commitment to sharing my post really helped launch my own marketing Click & Tweet! / freelancing business. Thanks Rob. I owe you!
Sharni-Marie Barney – Managing Director of Forj(m)
Before You Begin Guest Posting :
You must be the writer of the guest post. If you’re not going to write the post, then get the person who is going to write the post to fill out the form below.
A word about our audience:
Our audience consists of readers interested in Solopreneurs, Startups, and Blogging (content marketing), social media and all things Digital Marketing.
Before you submit a guest post, please think about how you can help our core audience in some way.
Guest posting rules:
1. You can’t advertise your product, business or service within your guest post. This means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s blog within the guest post. The point of guest posting is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
2. You may not link to any of your online properties within the main body of your guest post. Our readers WILL pick this up as a subliminal advertisement and simply not like your post. They won’t share it.
3. You may include a bio/signature/link section at the end of your post.
4. Do not include screenshots that brand your own product or online properties. This is to avoid any sense of promotion.
5. Articles must be more than 500 words and of good quality.
We would like to thank you in advance for submitting a guest post and thank you on behalf of our readers, who we know appreciate any good advice given that will help them build their business.
It’s Simple to Submit A Guest Post, Get Started Now